Administrator
Staff Member
Developer
Hash+
Beta Tester
CS:GO Internal
CS:GO External
May 22, 2019
Hash Internal is now able to support multiple languages such as Chinese as of build 25.
The default resource file en-US.json is automatically created by the cheat and should be used as a template for other languages.

There are some steps you must complete in order to load any language.
  1. Add the custom resource file to {game directory}\csgo\cfg\hash\lang, an example would look like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg\hash\lang\zh-CN.json
  2. Load the cheat, and select the language you wish to use in the configuration tab.
Please note that the resource file has to match the selected language in the cheat. For example, if you wish to use Chinese (zh-CN), you will need to create a file named zh-CN.json in the directory mentioned above.

Note: At this moment we do not have any completed configs for languages other than English, so please upload your translated files here for the convenience of other users.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 555269 and zhuwen

Epik

Administrator
Staff Member
Developer
Hash+
Beta Tester
CS:GO Internal
May 22, 2019
The only selectable languages in the menu are English (en-US) and Chinese (zh-CN).
This is not a bug. Simply use any language you want in zh-CN.json until a proper selector is made.

Spike

Beta Tester
Dec 17, 2019
木卫三
I have been translate the file,and when i use it, it doesn't work! And i'm sure i put the file to right path and right name,cuz it seem like get some problems,You guys can see the photo,There some place was work but other place still english and it same with the json key name ,i want the value can show normally! !!My friend instor1 has no way to post in-house, so I came here. This is the work of him and me. I hope Epik can reply to me and help me solve this problem.C'mon!!!
1576860169472.png 1576860190259.png

zhuwen

Beta Tester
Dec 3, 2019
I installed this font
But when I use zh-CN,The interface is all “????”