Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CS:GO Internal
CS:GO External
Beta Tester
May 26, 2019
PREREQUISITES
  • Download and install the latest Visual C++ x86 redistributable (click here)
  • Disable any anti-virus and/or anti-cheat software you may have, or make exceptions for Hash External

QUICK-START VIDEO GUIDE
If you have any issues, please read the written guide!

IN-DEPTH WRITTEN GUIDE
1. Navigate to the main forum page (click here) and click on the 'Get Free' button.

get free.png

2. A message will pop up, click 'Add to cart'.

add to cart.png

3. The page will refresh and you will have Hash External in your cart. Click on the cart and click 'Checkout'.

checkout.png

4. You will reach the checkout page where you will need to agree to our Terms of Service. Finally, click the 'Get free' button.

final.png

5. Go to the dashboard (click here) and sign-in. Once you have signed in, just click download.

download.png

If you have an issue where Google Chrome is blocking the file, follow the following steps:
  1. Go to chrome://settings or just click on the settings icon on the dashboard.
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and click on Show advanced settings
  3. Under advanced settings, find the subsection called Privacy and Security. Then look turn off the option Protect you and your device from dangerous sites.

6. Save the file to the desktop or any folder you'd like (do not run Hash External from the Chrome downloads).
1. Run the file you downloaded, there will likely be a message like the one below, just click 'More info' and then click 'Run anyway' at the bottom.

smartscreen.png

2. Sign-in with your forum username and password and select External on the left-hand side.

A list will appear on the right-hand displaying the available processes Hash External can inject its payload into (csgo will not be an option; this is normal).

Select a process out of this list (preferably one that you recognize) and click load.

3. Selecting a process is easy but can sometimes cause issues depending on the process you selected. If you run into any issues, simply repeat the steps above and choose a different process.

Done. Start CS:GO and have fun!

Last edited:

Epik

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Beta Tester
May 22, 2019
Thanks, very cool.

spy12085621

Support
Support
May 22, 2019
PREREQUISITES
  • Download and install the latest Visual C++ x86 redistributable (click here)
  • Disable any anti-virus and/or anti-cheat software you may have, or make exceptions for Hash External

QUICK-START VIDEO GUIDE
If you have any issues, please read the written guide!

IN-DEPTH WRITTEN GUIDE
1. Navigate to the main forum page (click here) and click on the 'Get Free' button.

View attachment 17

2. A message will pop up, click 'Add to cart'.

View attachment 18

3. The page will refresh and you will have Hash External in your cart. Click on the cart and click 'Checkout'.

View attachment 19

4. You will reach the checkout page where you will need to agree to our Terms of Service. Finally, click the 'Get free' button.

View attachment 20

5. Go to the dashboard (click here) and sign-in. Once you have signed in, just click download.

View attachment 21

If you have an issue where Google Chrome is blocking the file, follow the following steps:
  1. Go to chrome://settings or just click on the settings icon on the dashboard.
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and click on Show advanced settings
  3. Under advanced settings, find the subsection called Privacy and Security. Then look turn off the option Protect you and your device from dangerous sites.

6. Save the file to the desktop or any folder you'd like (do not run Hash External from the Chrome downloads).
1. Run the file you downloaded, there will likely be a message like the one below, just click 'More info' and then click 'Run anyway' at the bottom.

View attachment 22

2. Sign-in with your forum username and password and select External on the left-hand side.

A list will appear on the right-hand displaying the available processes Hash External can inject its payload into (csgo will not be an option; this is normal).

Select a process out of this list (preferably one that you recognize) and click load.

3. Selecting a process is easy but can sometimes cause issues depending on the process you selected. If you run into any issues, simply repeat the steps above and choose a different process.

Done. Start CS:GO and have fun!
Video appears to be unavailable.

tiberiu666

Aug 9, 2019
Hello guys, sometimes i have this problem when i play longer like 2-3 days. What can i do ?

Disconnected by VAC: You cannot play on secure servers
Modifying game files and/or in-game textures may cause this error.

Please remove any custom textures, skin changers, or software that modifies game files and restart your computer. We also recommend verifying your game files after making these changes.
What typically causes this error?
There are a number of common software conflicts that can cause this error. If you are running any of the following software, please disable it while playing:
  • CCleaner
  • Powershell
  • Sandboxie
  • Cheat Engine
  • IObit Start Menu 8
  • Process Hacker
  • DLL Injectors
  • Hypervisors
  • Steam Idlers

Epik

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
Beta Tester
May 22, 2019
Hello guys, sometimes i have this problem when i play longer like 2-3 days. What can i do ?

Disconnected by VAC: You cannot play on secure servers
Modifying game files and/or in-game textures may cause this error.

Please remove any custom textures, skin changers, or software that modifies game files and restart your computer. We also recommend verifying your game files after making these changes.
What typically causes this error?
There are a number of common software conflicts that can cause this error. If you are running any of the following software, please disable it while playing:
  • CCleaner
  • Powershell
  • Sandboxie
  • Cheat Engine
  • IObit Start Menu 8
  • Process Hacker
  • DLL Injectors
  • Hypervisors
  • Steam Idlers
It frequently happens if you have rage settings with the aimbot, such as high field of view and really low smoothing.
If this is not the case, there are multiple reasons that can cause it.

tiberiu666

Aug 9, 2019
I play only with trigger bot to dont look like i play with hacks. but i inderstand !