Addressing Recent Delays

ali_king5000

CS:GO External
Aug 9, 2019
Well we have a problem with hash + all of us cant use it for this eror csgo.jsan does not exist.How can we fix it?
Dear @fulken please answer to me here.Thanks

h266203

CS:GO External
Apr 28, 2020
I don't know, CSGO. Json this file should be placed in which folder, please tell me the name of the folder, I do not need any other useless answers, I just need to know CSGO. JSON pls pls pls pls pls pls

banel

Jun 22, 2020
I'm sure you are all aware there has been delays in updating both the External and Internal cheats recently.

The reason why progress has been slow is due to COVID-19, forcing me to allocate most of my time working a new job due to being temporarily laid off, so I can pay my rent and bills. I'm extremely sorry for the multiple inconveniences due to my absences, but I hope to get back on track once the lock-down subsides and I can return to my normal work schedule.

For the time being I will enable access to Hash+ to all External and Internal Beta users, so once a game update gets pushed all users can continue cheating if I am unavailable.

Regards,
Epik
how to run this godamn cheat?

RockyGom

Jan 23, 2021
Thanks for a very well written discussion article as well as looking forward to proceed working with this expert job was great would refer any person to utilize you all when it comes to assiting with project it was good but had some misunderstanding and not clear for the tutor but I tried. and got Click Here somehow excellent marks

RockyGom

Jan 23, 2021
Thanks for a very well composed discussion blog post as well as expecting proceed dealing with this expert project was great would certainly refer any individual to utilize you all when it pertains to assiting with job it was excellent but had some misunderstanding and also not clear for the tutor yet I attempted. and also obtained Click Here in some way great marks

bustersito

Apr 29, 2021
I'm sure you are all aware there has been delays in updating both the External and Internal cheats recently.

The reason why progress has been slow is due to COVID-19, forcing me to allocate most of my time working a new job due to being temporarily laid off, so I can pay my rent and bills. I'm extremely sorry for the multiple inconveniences due to my absences, but I hope to get back on track once the lock-down subsides and I can return to my normal work schedule.

For the time being I will enable access to Hash+ to all External and Internal Beta users, so once a game update gets pushed all users can continue cheating if I am unavailable.

Regards,
Epik
good xd