Administrator
Staff Member
Developer
Hash+
Beta Tester
CS:GO Internal
CS:GO External
May 22, 2019
I'm sure you are all aware there has been delays in updating both the External and Internal cheats recently.

The reason why progress has been slow is due to COVID-19, forcing me to allocate most of my time working a new job due to being temporarily laid off, so I can pay my rent and bills. I'm extremely sorry for the multiple inconveniences due to my absences, but I hope to get back on track once the lock-down subsides and I can return to my normal work schedule.

For the time being I will enable access to Hash+ to all External and Internal Beta users, so once a game update gets pushed all users can continue cheating if I am unavailable.

Regards,
Epik

arshaly

Beta Tester
Oct 18, 2019
Epic, Good to see you alive man <3 Stay Safe, Just Tell me how much time Hack will take to update ?

jitianxu25

Beta Tester
Feb 12, 2020
Why is hash not updated internally? Internal users are looking forward to it!! Thank you

vistafina2

Hash+
Beta Tester
Mar 9, 2020
You have my congratulations. The situation is not easy and safe, and we have to be patient and fight this fight together ...
strong hug

Reactions: pedro

hzx364513

Dec 25, 2019
When is the next special offer?I didn't see a special offer for Easter. I wanted to buy hash+ at a low price
;)

liyiyu1234

Beta Tester
Dec 11, 2019
when is the hash internal could be updated i've waited for one month more yet